Thursday, August 11, 2011

Need Female Perspective?

I am 28 she's 27. We've been dating for almost four months. She is rea almost four months. She is real introverted, and extremely self-conscious (for some odd reason, she's got no reason to be), she's beautiful. But she is a natural beauty. She is very quiet, and and we do have fun. But here the past month we only hang out like 3 nights a week, she ignores me at work, which isn't like her at all, if I didnt text her I'm not sure if Wed EVER talk or hang out but maybe once a week. I'm always as nice and sweet as can be to her, I'm always there for her. But when I need to vent about work, or anything she always criticizes me and tells me how I'm wrong. I love her a lot, but I feel unappreciated and ignored. What do I do? If I tell her this she would tell me I'm starting another fight. How do I get her to fall in love again, notice me, maybe even get a little healthy dose of jealousy to show her what she's missing? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment