Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I need help understanding what i did so wrong?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for awhile now, and I thought up until last week everything was fine.. he works nights for his job and I work all days so we hardly ever get to see each other. I manage my company so I make sure that on Thursdays I don't go on until later so we can have some time together. Well he didn't show up today and I haven't gotten a message or anything telling me he isn't coming.. its not like we are a new couple or anything, he got me a promise ring when I was leaving on vacation a couple months ago, so he was at one time very in love with me. Another thing that's changed is his family.. I honestly feel like they hate me. I try so hard to be everything they want me to be, just nothing is good enough. It seems like they are trying to get my boyfriend to leave me or something.. I dunno any advice or anything will help, I just needed to vent a little

No comments:

Post a Comment