Monday, August 8, 2011

I need a simple diet to follow.?

Are there any food plans to follow out there that are easy to follow? allthe diets i see are fancy meals such as " roasted chicken with fancy sauces and spices " I dont have the money to go out and buy all that stuff to make all those so called diet recipes. I want something more like for breakfast eat 1 egg poached, slice of toast, orange juice and coffee. lunch, 1/2 tuna sandwhich, apple, skim milk, dinner baked chicken breast, green beans etc. Im talking about a simple diet using plain foods that people have in their house. Does anyone know what i am talking about? All diets i find are fancy recipes. Im not into all that spending money fixing my fancy little dinner. I just want to lose weight and eat everyday foods. any suggestions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment